HOW TO GET HER BACK
Affiliates - make money!
YOU can start making money as an affiliate selling
How To Get Her Back: The 5 Step Plan To Get Back The Woman Who Left You
This affiliate scheme is run through the highly-regarded ClickBank - and we pay a thumping 75% commission!
Product price is $17, therefore affiliate earnings per sale at 75% = $12.75
1. First Steps - Getting Set Up With ClickBank
ClickBank is a real company with a great pedigree. ClickBank has been a retailer for digital products for over 20 years, and affiliates have earned more than $4.2 billion in commissions. They have a highly regarded, reliable, secure e-commerce system. They are the real deal, a true professional outfit - not some fly-by-night operation. They have over 100,000 affiliates promoting a wide range of digital products!
Your first step is that you will need to register with ClickBank as an affiliate. Signup is really easy, entirely free and fast:
Here are the basics of how ClickBank's marketing system operates. It's a fantastic system - brilliantly put together and really works well!
When you sign up with ClickBank, you will choose a unique ClickBank marketing "nickname" - also known as a ClickBank "Affiliate ID". Make sure you make a note of your Affiliate ID - and make sure you use a valid, working email address when you sign up!
What happens next, is that for any ClickBank product you wish to sell, you will create a special marketing link (this is extremely easy - full details in a moment) known as a "Hoplink" which contains both your ClickBank Affiliate ID and the web address of the sales page for the product you are promoting.
If someone clicks your Hoplink, and then goes on to buy the ClickBank product you are promoting, ClickBank is able to tell that it was your Hoplink that generated the sale - and will automatically credit your commission to your account! Not only this, but when the amount in your ClickBank account reaches a certain level (typically $100 although you can set your own payment threshold), a check or direct transfer is automatically sent to you at the address you have designated! ClickBank pays out weekly or fortnightly. How cool is that?!
There are of course a few further details and technicalities - for example you will need to submit taxpayer information to ClickBank before they will remit payment - but the above is the essence of their system - and full details are available at the link:
Once you have signed up with ClickBank and have been given your affiliate (user) ID, you can then create your unique Hoplink to use in your promotional campaigns! Here's how it's done.
Here is a basic "blank" hoplink for How To Get Her Back:
Copy and paste the above Hoplink - then simply replace the xxxxxxxx with your unique ClickBank "Affiliate ID". Just like that. Make sure you don't leave any spaces, and don't add "www" to the URL.
You can then post this link in the places where you want to promote the product. Do note however that several of the big social media sites do not like "direct linking" to affiliate products and so you will in general want to post these links on your own website or email. More on this later.
TRACKING CODE HOPLINK:
Here is a "blank" hoplink for How To Get Her Back with a tracking code. This enables you to put in a custom TID (tracking ID) which will track where the sale came from. So for example you might include one TID for email links and a different one for links placed on a web page.
Replace the xxxxxxxx with your unique ClickBank "Affiliate ID" as usual and the yyyy with whatever you want to use as a tracking ID (any combo of numbers or letters).
Here's the html code you would use in order to add the hoplink into the code for an HTML web page:
<a href="http://xxxxxxxx.yes442.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_blank">Click Here</a>
Again, replace the xxxxxxxx with your unique Affiliate ID. And replace Click Here with the "anchor text" of your choice. You can also add a TID if desired.
Copy the code and replace the xxxxxxxx with your unique Affiliate ID.
728 x 90 "Leaderboard" - copy / paste the following code:
160 x 600 "Skyscraper" - copy / paste the following code:
300 x 250 "Medium Rectangle" - copy / paste the following code:
160 x 600 "Medium Rectangle v2" - copy / paste the following code:
300 x 600 "Wide skyscraper" - copy / paste the following code:
300 x 1050 "Portrait" - copy / paste the following code:
4. Social Media Promotion Tips
Social media presents a great opportunity for affiliates but can be something of a minefield...
In short, many of the big sites don't really like affiliates and it is quite likely that if you were to "direct link" to a clickbank product from Facebook and so on, you might face an account ban. Facebook also really does not like dating advice type materials (along with weight loss!) and there is very little the affiliate can do about it.
In general, your best bet would be to create your own "presale" or review page on your own website and link to the product from there. Then you can promote your own article on social media.
5. Email Promotion
First things first: You MUST NOT use spam in any way, shape or form, to promote this product. We have an absolute zero-tolerance policy for spam and will blacklist. It also has serious legal consequences.
If you are going to use email marketing (also see below) for your promotional campaign, please only send email to your own subscribers who have genuinely "opted in".
Full details of CAN-SPAM Requirements for Commercial Emailers can be found here:
Here is a template email you can either use or modify:
Again, replace the xxxxxxxx with your unique ClickBank Affiliate ID.
6. The Boring Stuff.... Further "Do's and Don'ts" For Affiliates
There are rules and legal restrictions on what affiliates can and cannot do - and you need to know these. In general it boils down to "don't be dishonest" but please don't skip over this part.
1) FTC regulations state that affiliates engaged in "Word Of Mouth Marketing" must "disclose" the nature of their status as affiliates - and not practice "stealth marketing". In other words, if you are affiliate marketing, you must notify people to whom you are marketing, that you receive commission from sales. The FTC docs can be found at http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus71-ftcs-revised-endorsement-guideswhat-people-are-asking
2) Ads must not be misleading. You cannot make false promises. Details of the regulations for "dot com disclosures" can be found here:
3) As of November 2009, regulations were put in place not just for affiliates, but for all businesses, regarding Endorsements and Testimonials in advertising. The full regs can be found here. In a nutshell, this would appear to mean that any testimonial will be construed as misleading if it makes an "atypical" claim about the product. Advertisments and promotions of products must "clearly disclose the results that consumers can generally expect". My suggestion is, if in doubt to avoid the use of endorsements and testimonials so as to steer clear of this grey area. There are other ways to sell products - and if you are an affiliate, your main task is to get the targeted traffic to the sales page. You don't need to spend time making claims of your own about the product.
4) Many web sites have Terms of Service which do not allow the posting of content that is "commercial in nature" - in other words, advertising of a business or affiliate product! So if you are considering promoting my products through web sites other than your own, you'll need to check the Terms of Service of each individual web site you are considering using. Be sure to stick to Terms of Service, and not to upload content or links where they will not be wanted. You might also want to use URL shorteners, or (if you have your own domain) HTML redirect links, to "pretty up" your affiliate links.
5) You are not permitted to distribute my products through other channels than ClickBank. In other words, don't upload my book anywhere and start selling it yourself. The books do not come with repackaging / resale rights and a quick Google search will turn up anyone doing this kind of illegal activity.
© Alex Newman, May 2020
This product contains adult language and situations, and is not meant for those under 18 years old. This is a guide to male-female interactions and while we respect all genders, please understand that the target audience is heterosexual adult males aged 18+.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.